• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not start Ps CC 2019 - Looping Login 4ever

Engaged ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem, I yet didn't face on any update prior to CC 2019.

I am intentionally working with a standard user account on Mac, without admin rights.

I am on HighSierra, latest version.

I am properly logged into most current version of Adobe CC. (Text continues below first image, pls. scroll down)

Neue Diskussion beginnen | Adobe Community 2018-10-21 13-18-33.png

After clicking on "Öffnen" (Open), Ps 2019 starts, pops up a login screen (even being already logged in correctly to Adobe CC) - of course, I type in the correct password, please do not reply with a suggestion like "check your password", it is fine, I can log into Adobe CC also here on the web for typing this complaint, so there is no password issue caused by me. Now, I click "Anmelden" on the menu of screenshot image below

Looping 4ver 2018-10-21 13-07-16.png

After clicking "Anmelden", a empty box dialog box pops up for a quarter of a second or so, then disappears and also Ps 2019 quits itself.

This is looping forever.

That's the ugly one: Deleting all registered computers from online plan management does not help anything.

Please give step-by-step advice how to solve this problem like e.g. deleting old cache files in users library I am logged in.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

if that fails to allow you to open ps,

1. remove your  Adobe PCD folder and SLStore folders (locations shown here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/configuration-error.html)

2. restart your computer

3. sign in to your cc desktop app

4. open ps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work for me.

I did exactly everything step by step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad, perhaps a video helps File “CC2019ProductsCanNotBeStarted.mp4”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The advice in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/configuration-error.html​ is unusable.

This starts at the first line. Which Library folder? System wide or user account related.

Ohhhh, how I hate those half-heartedly written instructions, generating more questions than answering. Adobe support is worst ever. This starts by necessity to get help in user forum instead of Adobe experts. Just lousy lousy lousy, damnit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quite apart from the fact that such problems should not exist at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damnit, since two days, Adobe products are wasting my lifetime. I HATE it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first advice on that page should be how to access the Library folder, because it is HIDDEN. Of course I know how to, but assume, most users don't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for you to explain what I mean: if I must search the correct Library folder documented in a link (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/configuration-error.html) that should offer a solution to me myself, it is lousy content and sloppy work of the author. I am writing for my clients also such manuals, but in my manuals step-by-step is step-by-step and not step-by-help-yourself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, the solution shown in

1. remove your Adobe PCD folder and SLStore folders (locations shown here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/configuration-error.html)
  2. restart your computer
  3. sign in to your cc desktop app
  4. open ps

can not be the cause of the problem.

Why? => If I create a new Standard account on the same Mac, I can use Ps CC 2019 without any problems. So, it must be a user account related problem somewhere in ~/Library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After following your steps, I get

Monosnap 2018-10-23 11-08-39.png

and now, I can no longer start Ps CC 2018 (what has been working fine before executing your "help") nor Ps 2019.

Adobe Support: WORST EVER

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roland_Rick,

I am really sorry for all the trouble you had to go through to resolve this issue.

As you have mentioned you are able to use Photoshop CC in a new user account without any issues, it means there is something on your main user account blocking it.

To confirm, kindly turn off system firewall, anti-virus, internet/browser security software's or add-ons if installed. After this follow the steps given under "Troubleshoot connectivity issues" given here: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications.

Do let us know if you see any Adobe related entries in the host's file. Awaiting your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There must be a problem with Bride 2019. I removed everything I found with "Adobe" from the Mac. I did this by "AppCleaner". After that I cleaned manually the "/Application/Utilities" from all "Adobe" in there. Dito for the users ~/Library folder.

When I didn't find any file with "Adobe" in the name, I rebooted and reinstalled all Adobe products I subscribed again.

First it worked fine.

When starting Bride 2019 for the first time, it asked for access to my Adobe Libraries.

I said yes  - and that moment the looping login screen from initial post in this thread started to pop up at Bridge and for that also again starting Photoshop, what has been running after full cleanup - as good as I can do it.

But there must be da hidden file somewhere, I can not identify by searching for "Adobe" or "adobe".

Access to Adobe products messed again.

Only my personal account is concerned.

All accounts I created new for testing (all standard, no admin rights) work fine.

Please tell me which f*ng hidden file I have to delete in my normal account to bring Adobe back to life again.

I can start Photoshop CC 2018 - that's OK - but NOT Ps CC 2019.

No such issues before installing 2019 labeled products. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reasd my posts. I have NO connection errors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That helps: NOTHING

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maxOS is

Über diesen Mac 2018-10-23 15-03-11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS: If I am writing and talking about creating new accounts, I am talking of user accounts on the Mac - and not Adobe IDs.

Is there any person reading this and understanding what's the problem?

Or are there only clueless low paid people in India or Ukraine, copy & pasting standard answers???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roland_Rick, did you see any Adobe entries in the host's file on your main user account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please specify what you mean with "main user account". Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and where do I find that host file you mentioned

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roland, as you have asked for in the personal message, below are the steps to manually remove Adobe from your machine:

Step 1: Disable all the security software’s installed on your machine, example: Firewall, anti-virus, internet security, system optimizer, browser security add-ons.

Step 2: Uninstall the CC Desktop app using the uninstaller given here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Step 3: Using the Activity Monitor, force quit all the Adobe-related processes. See: https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201464

Example:

• Creative Cloud
  • Core sync & Core sync Helper
  • CC library & CCX processes
  • Adobe Desktop Common
  • Adobe Update daemon
  • Adobe IPC Broker
  • After this anything that says Adobe on it do a force quit for it

Step 4: Go To Finder > Applications > Utilities > Move to trash all the apps you no longer need like Photoshop CC.

Step 5:

• Right click on the Finder icon and select "Go-To Folder” option.
  • You will get a text box, type-in ~/library then hit 'Return'. (Do not miss ~ symbol)
  • Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe (move to trash)
  • Right click on the Finder icon and select "Go-To Folder” option type-in /library this time and then hit 'Return'.
  • Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe (move to trash)

Step 6: Run the CC Cleaner tool to confirm everything has been removed: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

***Note: This process will delete everything related to Adobe from your machine.

By main user account, I mean the Administrator account in which you are facing this issue, and to locate the host's file follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Finder icon and select "Go-To Folder” option.
  • You will get a text box, type-in /private/etc/hosts then hit 'Return'.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am using one one my other Macs (one iMac 5K, one MBP 13") having Mojave installed I face no problems, wether with since ever existing standard account nor with admin account.

If I am on my MacBook Pro 15", which is running High Sierra:

If I am logged into my administrator account, I face no problems.

If I am logged into newly created standard accounts, I face no problems.

If I log into my normal standard account I use since ages:

- no problems using CC 2018 apps

- but impossible to start one of the CC 2019 apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no Adobe entries in that hosts file:

MBP15RR:~ roland$ su - xxxxxxx

Password:

MBP15RR:~ xxxxx$

MBP15RR:~ xxxxx$ sudo cat /private/etc/hosts

Password:

##

# Host Database

#

# localhost is used to configure the loopback interface

# when the system is booting.  Do not change this entry.

##

127.0.0.1 localhost

255.255.255.255 broadcasthost

::1             localhost

FYC: "xxx..." is a fake name for my user having admin rights.

Regards, Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines