• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2018 not working with macOS Mojave

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, I upgraded to macOS Mojave, and now certain elements of PSE-2018 refuse to function, such as frames. I consistently get an error message saying my ICC Profile is invalid. Is there currently a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to either roll back from Mojave or upgrade to PSE 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. It seems that, overnight, the problem resolved itself without my doing anything. Frames, backgrounds, and other functions seem to work today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you please confirm if you're getting this message with all the frames (both custom as well as the ones shipped with the application) or with any frames in particular?

Also, it would be good if you could share the screenshot of the error message along with the exact steps that could be followed to reproduce the error.

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Medha, and everyone else. Overnight, the problem seems to have corrected itself. I am not getting error messages today. I appreciate everyone's replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to know that you don't encounter the issue anymore.

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PSE 11 and upgraded to MacOS Mojave recently. Since then I get a message that the programme is not compatible with Mojave and that I need to contact the ' administrator'  or something. PSE indeed does not run properly any longer.
I cannot get in contact with Adobe to find out what I need to download. Anyone, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines