• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

presets will not install on new computer

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to latest version of LR on my desktop and all presets are working and there. However I downloaded latest version to a notebook and cannot get my presets to load. I even copied them with new file name and they just disappear. Please help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to latest version of LR on my desktop and all presets are working and there.

Can you screen-clip the report from Menu: Help>System Info... to confirm your "latest" version exact number?

However I downloaded latest version to a notebook and cannot get my presets to load.

Have you checked the 'User Presets' group? They may not be showing in similar Group folders.

I even copied them with new file name and they just disappear. Please help!!

Please be more explicit- Where did you copy the files to? Which Folder? Are they .XMP or .LRTEMPLATE files?

Are you trying to develop a 'raw' or 'JPG' file type?  Presets that include a Profile in the 'Treatment...' section will not appear or apply to JPG images.

Have you tried Importing the presets from a copied folder?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s 8.0.

yes, they are raw images.

i tried Both file formats, xmp and lrtemplate  they don’t appear in the development module

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I am at a loss, so unless someone else has a crystal ball!

It's 8.0

Yes, but what does The screen-clip of System Info.. look like?

i tried Both file formats

How, and where? What folder locations?

they don’t appear in the development module

Where? In the Presets panel? On the Navigator preview? On the main image?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines