• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Activate Fonts (Wrong Account Type associated with my email)

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

I am not able to activate any fonts that are available with Creative Cloud. I have the Photography Plan. I see the following message at the top of the Fonts website:

When I click the 'subscribe' link it shows me that I have a 'Free Adobe ID'

But I am currently on a Photography Plan. Here is a screen grab of that on my Account Overview page.

I'm not sure why my account ID has the wrong 'plan' associated. Can you please help fix?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Hey webgeek007, I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! We have your support email with the account details. We'll take a look at your subscription, and reply over email shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey webgeek007, I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! We have your support email with the account details. We'll take a look at your subscription, and reply over email shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Liz - Thank you for your help. Your update to my subscription set-up did the trick. I am now able to activate the fonts. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines