• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sound no image

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When dragging and dropping the included film material onto the sequence on the timeline, it does not produce an image, but it does produce sound.

From the Source monitor with ( i ) and (o) no material is placed on the timeline.

It displays {sequence from clip} as grey.

I downloaded the new version of Premiere and did not include the presents and yet Premiere continues to do the same.

What goes wrong here and how can I solve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Exactly what is INSIDE the video you are editing?

Report back with the codec details of your file, use the programs below... A screen shot works well to SHOW people what you are doing - For Windows Internet Explorer press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard, and then do CTRL-V to paste the screen print from the clipboard into a forum message

Free programs to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen sh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what is INSIDE the video you are editing?

Report back with the codec details of your file, use the programs below... A screen shot works well to SHOW people what you are doing - For Windows Internet Explorer press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard, and then do CTRL-V to paste the screen print from the clipboard into a forum message

Free programs to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have received this material with us.

I don't edit often but last time I had this problem with other films.

Movi.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines