• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving pdf files

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to save pdf files on my PC - I get a dialogue box with a yellow-filled triangle with an ! mark in the centre and the words 'there are no more files'.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Hi Shivam,

The issue has now been resolved by using Acrobat Pro. I was previously using Adobe Reader with Windows 10 Operating System on a PC, and the issue was saving pdf files from email attachments and from Google Chrome browser.

Regards,

Andrew L

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andrewl,

As per the issue description, you are unable to save pdf file on your machine, would it be possible to share the screenshot ( when trying to save pdf files) of the issue with us? To share the screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Also, let us know the application you are using - Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat?

And, the operating system installed on the machine- Mac or Windows?

What are the step you are taking to save a file? Are you trying to save pdf file from a web browser?

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shivam,

The issue has now been resolved by using Acrobat Pro. I was previously using Adobe Reader with Windows 10 Operating System on a PC, and the issue was saving pdf files from email attachments and from Google Chrome browser.

Regards,

Andrew L

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines