4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2008 5:56 AM by tinylion_uk

Flex Builder 3 Release

BSSRao
      Hi,

Can any one from Adobe tell when Flex Builder 3 is going to be released for commercial use?

BSS
        • 1. Re: Flex Builder 3 Release
          Soon!

Sorry, I'm afraid we can't be too much more specific than that. We've said "early 2008" and that's still about as precise as we're allowed.

Tim
          • 2. Re: Flex Builder 3 Release
            Michael_Latta Level 1
            Is there any way to get a license or something to disable the watermark on the AdvancedDataGrid? We can live with a late bata for in-house use, but the watermark is a bit much for some of our users since it says "Trial". If it said "Beta" that would be more acceptable.
            • 3. Re: Flex Builder 3 Release
              If you need a solution to the watermark issue between now and launch, drop me a note with a bit more information about what you're trying to do and I'll try to assist. buntel at adobe dot com
              Tim
              • 4. Re: Flex Builder 3 Release
                tinylion_uk Level 2
                it's strange, I've been using the various version of Builder 3 for so long now I almost forget it's not be released and paid for, lol. I've already got a head full of expection for 4, oh dear - never enough. :-)

just want to take this chance to say how great the change to public beta has been for us (and I assume, everyone out there).

ta

g