• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't download my Scripts on Adobe Story?! HELP!!

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an e-mail stating that Adobe Story is no longer going to be in service next year so  I panicked. The E-mail also said that I can download my scripts offline I believe, but the problem is I went on the website and I clicked on the "download data" and a message popped up saying that it will take several hours for the information or more instructions. So I waited almost two days without a response and I'm panicking because I worked so hard on all my scripts and if something happens I'll go crazy if anyone can help me please respond.    

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean you don't have a backup of your scripts ?!? Maybe you can copy/paste them into Word.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Story forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't now...They won't accept payments to renew my service so I can't access my work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2018-10-27 12.21.15.pngScreenshot 2018-10-27 12.21.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Princesz,

Adobe Story was end-of-life on January 22, 2019. After this date all versions of Adobe Story CC were discontinued.

The application does not work beyond the end of service date as it connects to the Adobe Story CC cloud service for synchronization. I would recommend that you may reach out to the team at AdobeStory-Support@adobe.com if you need any further information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines