1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 27, 2018 3:55 PM by WobertC

The Tale of Adobe Jeff Clifford.

TRIago

3 days ago I had a question regarding Adobe Lightroom. You can see it here: https://forums.adobe.com/collaborations/108391
      Right after I posted, someone called Adobe Jeff Clifford has contacted me regarding my problem.

Long story short: he wanted to talk to me on Skype. Once there, he asked me for my adobe login and password details.

Since i don't really use this account this much I changed my password to something stupid and sent to him and changed it again after a couple of minutes.

But you can see everything on the attached files. Wondering if Adobe has something to say about it?

Thanks

IMG_8349.PNGIMG_8350.PNGIMG_8351.PNGIMG_8352.PNGIMG_8353.PNGIMG_8354.PNGIMG_8355.PNGIMG_8356.PNGIMG_8357.PNGIMG_8358.PNGScreen Shot 2018-10-27 at 12.32.15.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-27 at 12.32.51.png

• 1. Re: The Tale of Adobe Jeff Clifford.
          WobertC Adobe Community Professional

FYI-

Adobe Forum Help & Resources

URGENT NOTIFICATION: Beware of fraudulent support requests

We have received a number of reports where some members of this community are posing as Adobe Employees by offering to help troubleshoot issues personally using technologies such as Skype as a means to gain access to your computer and potentially your personal information. All Adobe employees are required to have a red Adobe logo next to their user profile which can be seen if you mouse-over their profile picture.

More information about phishing can be found at Phishing @ Adobe