4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2018 2:15 AM by Test Screen Name

Upgrade to Windows 10 – scanner option no longer offered in Acrobat DC

johnh8380771

Following a computer failure my new PC has of necessity incorporated an  upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have reinstalled the full solution driver version 5.2 for my HP M2727nf printer scanner ( HP LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Full Solution AM-EMEA1 version 5.2)   I have also re installed Adobe Acrobat DC  - the product details are as follows :

Adobe Acrobat

Version: 12.

Platform: Windows

The printer is working fine and the scanner operates OK from the scan app under windows 10.

But Acrobat DC no longer offers the scanner as an option in the “ create pdf option” under tools. This was offered as a matter of course under the previous Windows 7 installation. The options available under DC now also seem to be restricted to those I enjoyed under the windows 7 installation, perhaps indicating I no longer am being offered the full package I purchased in March 2016.

I should be grateful if someone could please advise why on two presumably compatible HP products Acrobat DC is no longer seeing the scanner post upgrade to Windows 10 ?.

Thank you

J A Heard

Message was edited by: Marcus Radzuweit Removed licence information. Do never post any serial numbers in the forums!