• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import and Export very slow

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to version 8.0 it seems my import and export times take 3 or 4 times as long as they once did. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please uncheck the option "use graphics processor" under the Preferences> Performance menu in Lightroom Classic CC 8.0 and let us know if that helps?

Lightroom GPU troubleshooting

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m also experiencin the same Problem and the graphic processor is off. Last light it took me 9 hours to import 3587 pictures. Also how can I stop Lightroom from building previews while Importing?

I would prefer to import, delete pics I don’t what and then build previews.

Equipment: 2018 MacBook Pro 15“

Lacie 4 Gigs  USB C external HD

USB 3.0 SD card reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One suggestion-

In the Import dialog use the "Embedded & Sidecar" option. Lightroom will use the embedded jpg from the raw file as the initial preview. At some time later it will modify the previews as you work with photos.

ScreenShot445.jpg

Embedded Preview workflow in Lightroom Classic CC

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines