1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 22, 2018 1:37 AM by Adorobat

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

tracybescomfg Level 1

After i updated my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC recently.  It is now hit and miss when it comes to being able to email my file right out of my program.  It will lock up and i end up having to restart it multiple times a day.  Before this update i was able to email right out of the program. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TracyB

• 1. Re: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
          Adorobat Adobe Employee

Hi TracyB,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to send pdf file as an email attachment using share file option in Acrobat, is that correct?

Could you try rebooting the machine once if you haven't already and try sending files again, does that help?

If not, check if you have the latest version of Acrobat installed on the machine using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu,  You may also download updates from here: Adobe software and product updates

Reboot the machine after installing update and try again.

If that doesn't work, try the troubleshooting steps given in the following help document:

Attach to email option is not working | Acrobat DC, Acrobat Reader DC

If issue still persists, try repairing Acrobat using "Repair installation" option under Help menu ( for Windows OS only), reboot the machine after repair and check.

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

1 person found this helpful