• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image gamma can not be one within the premiere and another in Quicktime.this incompatibility is ridiculous.

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image gamma can not be one within the premiere and another in Quicktime.

Definitely ADOBE and APPLE need to talk and solve this problem that really messes up. Why do not you guys use the same image reading pattern?

This lack of compatibility has caused a lot of confusion and does not make the least sense, it comes to be lack of respect. It is with great sadness that I say these words and I am 100% sure that most MAC users think the same.

I work at 25 years with editing and color treatment and reaffirm that this incompatibility is ridiculous.

No matter whose fault it is, you need to resolve this, even if it is creating an option when exporting video.

Rodrigo Negrão

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Heavily discussed in great technical detail in several other threads. And many other threads, actually.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines