• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2019 is extremely slow (est anormalement lent)

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started a new version of the same project that I did a week ago and Premiere Pro CC 2019 seems to be extremely slow. A week ago using the same file there was absolutely no speed problem. I figured out that it must be a new update that change something but could you tell me what can I do to resolve this problem?

Je viens de commencer le montage d'une deuxième version d'un projet que j'ai monté la semaine dernière avec aucun problème. J'utilise exactement les mêmes fichiers et, cette fois-ci Premiere Pro CC 2019 roule extrêmement lentement. Ce doit forcément être une nouvelle mise à jour qui crée le problème. Avez-vous une idée da la manière pour corriger ce problème ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try turning off the grid. There is a known error that the grid is currently causing.

Bug report, Enabling grid cases extreme Latency. After effects 2019. – Adobe video & audio apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines