2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2018 2:09 AM by aliy52553600

a problem with my premiere pro cash

aliy52553600 Level 1

I can't work on my premiere pro, its stoped & give this message then shut down the app ( sorry, a serious error has occurred that requires  Adobe premiere pro cc to shut down. we will attempt to save your current project)

any help to how fixe that?

• 1. Re: a problem with my premiere pro cash
          Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Try resetting the preferences:

FAQ: How to reset preferences in Premiere Pro?

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:

Reset a workspace

Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.

1. Do one of the following:
            • Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
            • Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn’t work ,try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

• 2. Re: a problem with my premiere pro cash
            aliy52553600 Level 1

The action worked with me is :

Here is how you can reset the preferences:

Press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while launching Premiere Pro. You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears.

To reset preferences and plug-in cache at the same time, hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) or Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. Release the Shift-Alt keys or Shift-Option key when the splash screen appears.

If you don't see the list of your recent projects on the Welcome Screen the next time you launch Premiere Pro, the preferences were reset correctly.

but after that, premiere pro is not running smoothly, its hang & hold too much?