Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request for Clone Source Shortcut

Contributor ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can I put a suggestion forward to have an option in keyboard shortcuts to switch between "Current Layer", "Current & Below" and "All Layers". As the former 2 I am always switching between.

The same with healing brush/spot healing brush. An option to toggle the "Sample all layers" checkbox.

The mixer brush has this feature (as screenshot), so I would like the option for the other tools please.

Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 08.47.28.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Feature request can be posted here

Photoshop | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers Ged, thought there would be a home for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a series of actions, and assign them all a shortcut.

You'll need to borrow the shortcuts from other functions, so save your new shortcuts to a custom workspace, and switch back to Essentials, for instance, when you need the default shortcut.

As I  have mentioned a time or two on this forum, gaming keyboards and mice, that have programmable 'G-keys' allow you to have single key press to trigger your most used shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor, I have a Logi G510s at home, but sadly at work I can only use the apple keyboard. So not an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines