• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC desktop doesn’t save PDF file on Document Cloud.

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest update of Acrobat Pro DC for Desktop (via CC for Team) the function of saving PDF files to Document Cloud platform is disabled, why?

What’s happen? It has always been active…

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marco Romano,

As per the issue description mentioned above, functionality of saving pdf files to document cloud has been disabled after installing the update for Acrobat DC, is that correct?

Could you confirm if you are referring to saving pdf files to cloud using cloud icon in the toolbar in Acrobat? If yes, have you tried opening a pdf in Acrobat and saving it in the cloud? Does that work? If not, what happens when you are trying to save pdf to the cloud?

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Shivam,

Sorry for late response.

I answer your single questions inside the mail her down

Marco

Il giorno 05 nov 2018, alle ore 15:54, Adorobat <forums_noreply@adobe.com> ha scritto:

As per the issue description mentioned above, functionality of saving pdf files to document cloud has been disabled after installing the update for Acrobat DC, is that correct?

YES, that’s right!

Could you confirm if you are referring to saving pdf files to cloud using cloud icon in the toolbar in Acrobat? If yes, have you tried opening a pdf in Acrobat and saving it in the cloud? Does that work? If not, what happens when you are trying to save pdf to the cloud?

YES, exactly as you wrote, and when I try to save the icon (see attachment) is disabled; nothing is saved and uploaded to the Cloud.

If I restart the iMac the saving function seems to works but after some time (without any other visible problems) it happens the same thing again and the icon is disabled again. (The file has never been saved yet on the cloud)

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Acrobat Pro DC - version: 2019.008.20080

System: OS Sierra 10.12.6

Thanks for help

Marco

Acrobat Pro DC desktop doesn’t save PDF file on Document Cloud.

created by Adorobat <https://forums.adobe.com/people/Adorobat> in Acrobat General Troubleshooting - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/10728645#10728645>

Hi Marco Romano,

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC <https://forums.adobe.com/external-link.jspa?url=https%3A%2F%2Fhelpx.adobe.com%2Facrobat%2Fkb%2Fidentify-product-version.html>

Thanks,

Shivam

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10728645#10728645 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10728645#10728645

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Acrobat General Troubleshooting by email <mailto:discussions-community-acrobat-general@adobe-v8.hosted.jivesoftware.com> or at Adobe Community <https://forums.adobe.com/choose-container.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=5448>

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624 <https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624>.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe <https://forums.adobe.com/unsubscribe.jspa?email=info%40lingamdesign.it&token=7fd8348279e6530453145d76149dd72b953d7ac61c8ab8efd65cfe42759df649> instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences <https://forums.adobe.com/user-preferences!input.jspa>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, Marco. Could you try resetting preferences for Acrobat using the steps given in this link: How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.  reboot the machine after resetting the preferences and try saving PDF files to Document Cloud? Does that work?

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

I can't seem to find any trace of document cloud in Acrobat DC.

I work on a Mac running High Sierra and Acrobat DC Build: 19.8.20080.306727

I tried to reset the preferences and even to reinstall Acrobat DC.

I could easily connect it to my DropBox account though.

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 8.49.53.png

By the way, you can see also that Hebrew file/folder names are presented backwards on the "Save as..." dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi egeller7,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. Could you try disabling and enabling the following option under preferences and check if that helps:

Launch Acrobat > click Edit > Preferences > general > uncheck the box next to "show online storage when opening/saving files" > click OK,

Relaunch Acrobat after disabling, enabling the option, relaunch Acrobat and check.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

I'm on a Mac so the Preferences are under Acrobat Pro DC.

Anyway, tried what you suggested, no change.

Eli

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eli,

Could you let us know if you are using Acrobat in an office environment or at home? Because in an office environment there could be group policies which can disable saving pdfs to document cloud.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you access cloud.acrobat.com in a Browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can.

I can see my files.

I can see my files on my iPhone via Acrobat for iOS.

I can also upload files to cloud.acrobat.com using my iPhone.

It's just Acrobat DC on my Mac that is disconnected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi egeller7,

Could you try replicating the issue in a new user account by clicking Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Users & Groups  ( Mac), login into that account, launch Acrobat from there and check if the option to save pdfs to Document Cloud is available.

Also, could you confirm if you are working in an office environment or if its home machine?

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

Sorry it took me long to answer, had a lot of work lately.

I tried what you suggested but unfortunately results are the same.

No sign of Adobe cloud from within Acrobat DC (screenshot attached).

Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 12.03.34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi egeller7,

Could you try following troubleshooting steps:

1- Download and run cleaner tool on the machine to uninstall Acrobat: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

2- Reboot the machine

3- Download and install Acrobat from here: Download and install Acrobat DC subscription  Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

4- Reboot the machine again and check.

If issue still persists, please contact the support using this link: Contact Customer Care

Let us know if you need any help.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

Did as you requested.

All is the same.

Sky is clear and no Adobe Cloud in sight.

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 20.12.38.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi egeller7,

As the issue persists in new user account as well, please use the following link to contact support:

Contact Customer Care

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying to help.

It seems that my only support option is the community forums.

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 12.23.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try selecting licensing and activation and see if that brings up the option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines