2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2018 8:03 AM by elizat27650152

My dynamic stamps don't work and I think it has to do with the path on my mac.

elizat27650152 Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to create a dynamic stamp that has my signature and the current date.  I have followed the directions given in adobe support and given in several youtube videos, and I always end up with a stamp that has my signature and the date that I created the stamp - the date won't change.  I am using a text field form element with

event.value = util.printd("mm/dd/yyyy", new Date());  as the calculated value.

I think the problem is the path.  /Macintosh HD/Users/elizathornton/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/Stamps/     Doesn't exist on my computer.

On my mac, the pathway is:   /Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat/DC   

There was no Stamps folder - even when I created a /Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/Stamps  no actual files show up there when I make a new stamp.   Adobe is putting them SOMEWHERE because I can make new custom stamps, but I can't find them, and I can't get the date to change on the stamps I create.

What can I do?

Thanks!

Eliza