• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom developer mode does not work at all.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to work with lightroom developer mode but when I select an image it still stays on the grey screen instead of showing the image I want to work on. I tried disabling my gpu but this did not change anything at all so I re enabled them again. I am trying to figure out what the problem is but all I can figure out is that maybe it is because I started the trial first to see how it works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. I also tried adding the config.lua file, updating GPU drivers, changing the monitor profile, different file formats and much more.

Selecting the picture in Library:

SC1.png

View in Develop:

SC2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This might be caused by a defective monitor profile.

Try setting the monitor profile to sRGB (use Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor).

Restart Ligthroom after changing the monitor profile for the change to take effect.

See http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-...

If this fixes the problem, you should ideally calibrate the monitor with a hardware calibrator. This will create a new monitor profile that accurately describes your monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines