• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat XI not printing, but Reader is printing

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked at past forums and I have not had success in finding a cure to my Acrobat XI not working.  I printed off a document through Acrobat XI this morning and it worked fine.  About an hour later I opened the same file and tried to print it, but it did not print anything off and I noticed that in the preview file under print, it did not show anything either.  All of my other programs can print, including Adobe Reader.  When I opened the same document through Adobe Reader it worked fine.  I have made sure I have the newest update, I tried print as image, I tried preflight, and still nothing has helped.  What is going on with Acrobat XI?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Justintime4answers,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Since you have confirmed that the pdf is printing with the Adobe Reader (which probably be the latest version) but not with the Acrobat XI. It could be a possibility there is some compatibility issue with the OS.

Which OS you are working on?

As you have also check the update for Acrobat XI, then we suggest you to once run the repair of application(if its a windows computer). Open Acrobat>Help>Repair Installation

You may also check the printing troubleshooting here- Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

Hope this works.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akanchha,

I am working with Windows 10 OS.  I have tried to repair it, but that did not seem to work either. Do you have any other suggestions?

Justin Archer

[private information deleted by a moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Justin,

Are you working with Acrobat XI too and is it not letting you to print the document anymore? Could you please share more information with us?

Have you experienced the same problem with multiple files? If yes, then did you test it using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines