• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw Login

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello when I log into Adobe Draw on my iPad with my school account and then sign out and try to sign in with another school account it still shows my account.  I am selecting Federated ID, but it will never sign in as the new account unless I choose Google to sign in. When that happens it doesn't ask for a password.  I have removed the application and reinstalled it.  Any idea why the data is not getting removed and allowing me to log in as a different user.  We have Chrome loaded on the iPad and when we go to the site for Adobe Draw and log out of the one account and try to log into another it still pulls the first account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

James.

I'm still looking into this because I didn't get a response that completely satisfied me. But, while I'm waiting to hear from more people, something I'd like you to check/try:

It's sounding like this is a shared iPad (different students use it at different times)?

When you signed in to Adobe.com did you clear the browser cache before trying to sign in with a different Adobe ID?

How many Adobe apps are on this device? Please try signing out of all of them, restart the iPad, and then sign back

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James.

I'm sorry, I have absolutely no idea what's going on. But I've already sent an email to the team I believe can help me and I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from someone.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Great. Thank you very much.

Thanks,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

James.

I'm still looking into this because I didn't get a response that completely satisfied me. But, while I'm waiting to hear from more people, something I'd like you to check/try:

It's sounding like this is a shared iPad (different students use it at different times)?

When you signed in to Adobe.com did you clear the browser cache before trying to sign in with a different Adobe ID?

How many Adobe apps are on this device? Please try signing out of all of them, restart the iPad, and then sign back in to Draw.

Let me know what you find/what happens.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Yes I cleared the cache and then tried to sign back in and same

issue. We have 3 other adobe apps on there. Another weird issue is when we

tried to sign in with a google account it would not ask for a password and

the correct account would sign in, but when we sign out and log in as Adobe

account it would still grab the first login it had from the other account.

Thanks,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

James.

I need a bit of personal information from you, so watch for an email from me.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines