0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2018 6:56 PM by christinab67215681

Issues with 13.0.1

christinab67215681

I have projects that I started before the release of 13 but I was having some playback issues with the 4K, 10 bit, 422 footage from my GH5 so I thought I would upgrade. Biggest mistake of my life. I can't even get my projects to open. Premiere pro just vanishes from my screen without warning. I've been sending crash reports if I'm even given that option, most times I'm not. I run MacOS Mojave on a MacBook Pro (15 in. 2017) Processor 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7. Memory 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 with a Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB. When I do get a project to open. The footage is frozen but the audio plays. I have to "render in to out" to get footage to play at all. Half the time it crashes when I open the graphics window or I make a color adjustment... the program just vanishes. No spinning wheel... no lag... I simply click the tab and it disappears. I'm using command + s for every tiny little change I make but I've lost my patience. I have homework due tomorrow that I can't work on. I can't afford the time lost trying to get this to work anymore. I still have the old version on my computer but it won't open the files that I started trying to work on in the 2019 version. How do I get rid of 13.0.1, revert back to 2018 and still be able to access my projects??