• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video with Interactive Buttons

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a video that would be posted in our private LMS (Learning Management System) with a clickable button that would take the viewers to a website, etc. We CANNOT use YouTube and I am worried about using Flash because, from what I hear, Flash will be extinct soon.

I have the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, but i cannot figure out how to make this happen and Adobe support says that it cannot be done. I am just having a hard time believing that with all of the useful product that Adobe has to offer adding a hyperlink to a video is not a possibility... BUT, if this is true, then I need to be able to find a way to do this for our private LMS, so You Tube is not an option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do some research into Adobe Spark. HTML based so will not go "extinct"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey BRoss!

There's some information compiled here about interactive buttons, although I'll admit I'm not as familiar with InDesign, which is the program it suggests you can make your buttons in.

https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-publishing-suite/help/hyperlink-overlays.html

Let me know if this page helps you!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines