• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 11 & Mojave 10.14.1

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a copy of Elements 11 on my Mac running Mojave 10.14.1. If I click on the icon it will open but it won't launch. There is a horizontal progress bar that opens and runs for a few seconds and stops with no program activation. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Please try adding Photoshop Elements 11 under the Accessibility in System Preferences.

1. Open System Preferences.
  2. Select Security & Privacy.
  3. Click the lock to make changes, then enter your system username and password for your computer.
  4. Select Privacy from the top set of tabs, then select Accessibility from the left-hand column of options.
  5. Click the + (plus) button under the list 'Allow the apps below to control your computer'.
  6. Navigate to the Applications folder and select the Photoshop application and click Open.
  7. Click the lock to prevent further changes. Relaunch Photoshop. 

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines