Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition CC2019 - duplicating tracks issue

Engaged ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all,

within minutes (literally less than five minutes) working in the new Audition CC2019 I'm finding problems.

The "duplicate track" function doesn't work properly. Let's say that you duplicate track 1 (with it's particular bus routing setup or whatever) to create track 2. Now if you mute track 1, track 2 will also mute (even though you have not actually opted to mute track 2 and the tracks mute button does not show as activated). Or if you solo track 1, then track 2 will also play through the mixer as if soloed.

Thus rendering the duplicate track function absolutely f*cking useless.

Anyone else replicating this same problem, I'm assuming it's not just me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes there is a problem with it, but it's not quite as you've reported it - well not here, anyway. If you move, say, a duplicated clip slightly whilst it's soloed, it will reproduce up to the point where the original stops, and then won't play any further. If it's moved completely out of range, it won't play at all.

However you look at it, it doesn't appear to be working correctly. I'll report it directly as a bug, with reference to this thread.

[update: reported as a bug]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve, yes that possibly makes sense with what I've experienced. The bottom line is that the duplicate track function is unusable whilst this problem persists - thanks for reporting it as a bug

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines