0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2008 10:50 AM by CJSteu

Configuration Issue?

CJSteu
      I am trying to learn the configuration for Sample application SQLAssembler which runs from default\samples directory. It runs fine with the JRUN web server and I have loaded it into Flex / Eclipse IDE and that went fine, but... when I try to move the directory and change the configuration files to reference the default\flex directory...doing exactly the same as when I loaded it into Flex / Eclipse earlier under default\samples, including the update of the 'services-config' and the 'data-management-config' and Everything else, it still gives me this error message...

'Destination 'sql-product' has no channels defined and the application does not define any default channels...

Can anyone help understand why this is. The default channel 'My-rtmp' is defined in services-config and in data-management-config in the ROOT\flex\web-inf\flex directory but it still gives me this error, can anyone help me figure out what I am missing/

[MessagingError message='Destination 'sql-product' has no channels defined and the application does not define any default channels.']
      at mx.messaging.config::ServerConfig$/internalGetChannelSet()[E:\dev\flex_201_borneo\sdk\fra meworks\mx\messaging\config\ServerConfig.as:593]
      at mx.messaging.config::ServerConfig$/getChannelSet()[E:\dev\flex_201_borneo\sdk\frameworks\ mx\messaging\config\ServerConfig.as:235]
      at mx.messaging::MessageAgent/initChannelSet()[E:\dev\flex_201_borneo\sdk\frameworks\mx\mess aging\MessageAgent.as:1003]
      at mx.messaging::MessageAgent/internalSend()[......(etc)