Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Your account has expired"- adobe connect

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I see a similar post on this subject.  I am trying to take a class off the USDA site and it uses the adobe connect launcher.  This is supposed to be a free account correct?  Why am I getting this message?  Also I have the full version of adobe as well I would think this may be included.  Please help with how to troubleshoot this.  Otherwise I need to report to the USDA website they are posting classes to take webinars using adobe connect and it does not support or wants a paid subscription which is not how this is portrayed on the adobe connect website.

TOPICS
Administration , Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue isn't a matter of you paying for an account, but the USDA may be in a situation where their account is expired or maybe they shifted accounts and are providing links to the old account. You should reach out to the USDA and validate that they are providing you valid links to the training that you need to access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Was this issue ever resolved?  I have the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jesse71,

Did you reach out to the group providing the links to the class/meeting you were trying to attend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorma-at-CoSo,

I did.  They were able to access the links through my profile and I have been able to access it from another pc but on my own pc I continue to have this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried accessing the links through a different browser or a private/incognito window in your browser? It may be a session cookie hanging on to something it shouldn't.

You could also try clearing your broswer Cache and seeing if that allows you back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried using different browsers and just tried the incognito after clearing browsing history but still the same thing.  It’s quite late here so I’ll try everything again tomorrow.

It opens Adobe Connect but it tells me my account has expired and that I need to contact my Adobe Connect sales rep.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a link you are experiencing this with that you can share? Maybe in a Private Message? Without seeing the behavior it is hard to say what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got a massive thunderstorm at the moment.  I’ll try and send a link as soon as it passes.  Not sure it will work as I usually have to log in to access the links...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines