1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 8, 2018 1:40 PM by Nancy OShea

Muse global checkbox

revontul Level 1

Hey there community,

I work for a swimming company and want to create a website to monitor swimming performance for kids.

The thing is, although my experience in adobe muse is pretty intermediate I would say there are 2 things I cant figure out.

I want to have a website wide login for the instructors, not per page (this would take too much time), but I cant find how to do this.

The other thing is, I am looking for checkboxes that remain saved in their state for everyone. So that when one of the instructors check the box that a kid can do

a certain swimming operation, another one can login on their account and also see the checked box (even a week later).

As far as I know all normal checkboxes reset as soon as you refresh.

I hope anyone can help

Kind regards,

• 1. Re: Muse global checkbox
          Nancy OShea Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Muse cannot do this for you.   You would need to build a back end web application with server-side databases and advanced client-side and server-side scripts.   None of this can be done with Muse which is essentially just an HTML generator.  You need a good deal more than just HTML to build an web application.

A more appropriate set of tools for this would be Dreamweaver and some commercial extensions from DMX Zone.

https://www.dmxzone.com/3/extensions

1 person found this helpful