• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help me!! I can not send mails

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

canot send email Error SMTP: [554] 5.7.1 <END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: user not permitted to relay

mail account :<removed>

and E-mail does not arrive from the following e-mail address.

<removed>

Please let me receive the above mail to all accounts of @edisonmama.com

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nuked your email addresses you shouldn't post email like that in the public forum. Your website is not hosted on the BC platform, thus this is the wrong forum. I suggest you contact Tucows (your DNS provider) because your MX records look correct and you are not blacklisted: Network Tools: DNS,IP,Email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is actually quite fine to post the emails if you want too on the forums, many do.

User is being removed as if you looked at the links they were for sites, not actually emails. Their other thread is moderated and the user is marked to be blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Miyu.Sung, We checked and found that the email address hit the SMTP limit which was reset in 24 hours, hence you should be able to send emails. For not being able to receive emails, please add the email addresses or domains (*@domain.com) to permitted users in the webmail, that should help. Regards, Gaurav Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines