1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 13, 2018 2:48 AM by Adorobat

During scrolling, page size reverts uncontrollaby to 78.1%

williamr53332968

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro XI version10.0.12.

The program normally works without problems.

I am presently working on a document compiled from multiple Word documents (1000+ pages). Recently the pdf file, in scrolling mode, refuses to stay at the desired/chosen zoom %, and when I scroll the pages they revert in a few seconds always to the same % (78.1). If a smaller size is chosen, the page increases to this size, if a larger size is chosen, it decreases.

If I copy one or a few pages from this file into another file that is behaving normally during scrolling, the second file becomes corrupted and starts to behave as the "faulty" file.

I have found no solution to this problem so if anyone can help................Thanks

• 1. Re: During scrolling, page size reverts uncontrollaby to 78.1%
          Adorobat Adobe Employee

Hi williamr,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue while scrolling a multiple page pdf ( converted from word documents) in Acrobat Pro XI, is that correct?

Could you check if an update is available for Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and try again. You may also download updates from here: Adobe software and product updates

Also, could you let us know if this happens with this specific pdf file? Have you tried with another pdf file to check if this behavior continues?

How you converted this word file to pdf? Using Acrobat tab in MS Word?

Also, confirm the dot version of Acrobat and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

1 person found this helpful