Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Crashes and will not update, also loses image locations

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having problems with Lightroom version: 4.2

I understand that there is a version 4.4 but each time I attempt to update it I am directed to a page where I can't download anything.

Lightroom also crashes when my USB CompactFlash card reader is connected, when I try to import RAW files from my mac HD Lightroom then reports the files as missing and I can't edit them.

This effectively renders the program completely useless, can anyone help with this?

Thanks.

Ben.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system VERSION NUMBER? We need the VERSION NUMBER and not words like "up-to-date" or "current".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom 4.2 or 4.4 are not supported on recent versions of Mac OS X and Windows. They are likely to crash and simply not run.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines