• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud not working on Macbook air

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having major problems getting creative cloud to work on a macbook air.  my specifications are 128Gb hardrive and 8Gb Ram.  I have subscribed to the complete package, but the installation is suggesting that I do not have enough space.  Before the installation of CC i had over 60Gb of free storage.

Can someone confirm whether 60Gb of storage space is enough for the full installation of CC (I thought it would be enough)

Also I will probably purchase an external hard drive, as such is it possible to split the installation so that only critical items are stored on the local drive and non critical items are stored on the external drive.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

have you installed the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud?

if so, use it to install one program at a time.  and you can install those adobe programs off your c drive

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you installed the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud?

if so, use it to install one program at a time.  and you can install those adobe programs off your c drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I will go with your recommendations. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines