• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DOES ANIMATE HAVE PEGS

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive already asked this but my autocorrect messed up everything so im asking again.

im animating an animation with characters but i need to know if theres a way to link objects like in toonboom with pegs.

its just so time consuming to move the mouths after the characters when i tween their bodies.

also i dont want to put the mouths into the symbols containing the bodies because then i cant hear the audio and therefor cant lipsync.

please ,is there an easier way to do this???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Animate CC 19.0 allows you to setup Layer Parenting where layers can be arranged in parent-child hierarchy. With this, any movements, rotation or transforms applied to the parent objects are also transferred onto the children.

See here for more: Create timeline layers with Animate CC

tutorial: Layer parenting

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate CC 19.0 allows you to setup Layer Parenting where layers can be arranged in parent-child hierarchy. With this, any movements, rotation or transforms applied to the parent objects are also transferred onto the children.

See here for more: Create timeline layers with Animate CC

tutorial: Layer parenting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You would also want to consider "nesting" assets. I know you said you don't like that because you can't hear audio - but I do this all the time for years. Just bring your audio into each nested timeline to hear it.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines