Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition CC v 12.0 Crash Report While Starting

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Forum,

i have just recently started using Audition to edit the studio recording Files from my band. Been using the Version 11.1.1 for most of the time, but then 12.0 arrived.

Thing is though I tried to start 12.0, the initial screen showed up but then immediately the Adobe Crash Report Window Popped up. As far as i can recall v 12.0 worked once but now every time it tries to start up it just crashes. Maybe some Cache problem? Can anybody help?:)

v 11.1.1 is also a pain in the buttex because when I add a effect to a channel, like for example distortion. it also crashes.

Thanks, maybe i'm not the only one.

Unbenannt.PNG

My Pc:

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 16GB Ram, AMD FX 8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00GHz, SSD 500GB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid that the only answer is in the FAQ Audition Crashed.  Now what? to get the crash report and logs directly to the developers. also it might be helpful if we could see a bit more of Audition's opening splash screen behind the crash report panel. The bit of interest is the 'Initialising (S???)' part which will give some indication of at what point in the initialisation process the crash is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines