Sorry about your issue. I appreciate that you have already tried to fix it. I understand you are not getting any playback in Adobe Premiere Pro. Please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Try cleaning media cache. FAQ: How to clean (delete or trash) media cache files?
- Please check if the Composite Video view is selected for the Program monitor.
- Please check if the correct audio hardware is selected under Preferences > Audio Hardware > Default Output
Let us know if it helps.
thank you for the answer. I looked into all of your suggestions but they don't seem to work.
I noticed two additional things:
- The video and audio playback in the source monitor only works before I create a sequence with the imported footage.
As soon as I do that, the frame freezes and scrubbing isn't working anymore.
- Premiere also crashes when I close all projects over the file tab.
Maybe that helps.
We can't trash our preferences and media cache every second crash, 6 times a day..... this is really bad now.
We have all the same symptoms and an International documentary is at not deliverable right now. This version is terrible.
Ok, so there are no more suggestions on what I should try out?
So there is still no update at all?
So I'll just keep asking weekly if there are any new updates on this...
2 people found this helpful
Delete the file ：Mac - Document - Adobe - Premiere Pro - 13.0
And then, restart Pr 2019, and good luck.
Have you tried: Files> Project Settings> General > Change the renderer and also mess about with the audio section as well.
Had a similar issue where I had no video output and switching from Mercury Playback Engine GPU Accelerated (CUDA) to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only worked for me.
This actually worked out! Thanks alot. It seems like the documents folder didn't get deleted during the uninstall. That's why I never bothered to actually delete it manually.
I don't see a file of that name. Any further information? because we are still resetting user settings 3-4 times a day just to open after crashes, which are a plenty...
I just deleted the whole folder full of files as opposed to a file. See how we travel.