• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No pressure sensitivity in Illustrator CC 2018

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running CC 2018 on windows 10, using a Wacom Intuos Pro.

Pressure sensitivity works just fine in Photoshop just fine so it's clearly not an issue with the tablet.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled Illustrator, and I've installed any recent updates. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the latest Wacom drivers. I've tried older tablet drivers. I've tried resetting the wacom properties. I've tried going into the roaming data for Illustrator and resetting the adobe illustrator settings. I've tried to use different tools - I need this to work for the blob brush specifically but the pressure sensitivity isn't working on any other tools either. I've tried using different brush presets, I've tried making my own brushes from scratch.

None of the suggestions I'm finding online are fixing this problem and I'm extremely frustrated because I'm paying a lot of money to use this product and half of the functionality I need to use it for my work is gone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Courtney,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this. I would request if you can please try steps shared here:

Illustrator CC - New Brush Pressure Sensitivity

No pen pressure option after update AI CC 2018

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of these fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Courtney,

Sorry to hear that none of the solutions worked for you. Did you try updating Wacom drivers?

Please check out the steps shared here: Troubleshoot issues when using a Wacom tablet.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines