• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long should it take to start an existing project?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I save a project and go to start working on it the next day, or even in a few hours, the program take forever to start if it loads at all. Adobe premiere is fully updated and is brand new on my computer. I have saved the project correctly etc. Has anyone else had issues continuing working on a project or have advice on how to fix this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Troubleshooting https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2261475

-Premiere Pro Video Editing Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. It is also re-writing the "date created" date every time I open it, so a file created 10/1/18, if I open it today, will rewrite as created on 11/14/18.

Additionally- Premiere is not saving. AT ALL.  I've been replicating the problen (because I'm so sick of loosing work). Here's what's happening:

I've run several tests, when I manually "save" the project file, all the work disappears once I close Premiere and re-open the file. I've noticed the "date created" also changes to the most recent time i closed the project.

when I "Save as," and create a new file, it is also not saving.

Recap: premiere is not saving.

The only thing that is *sort of* saving is checking the auto-save vault (except it looses the last 10 minutes of work). 

Running CC 2018, 12.1.2 (Build 69) Kentos

Running Mac OS v10.11.6 (15G22010)

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)

Processor: 4 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory: 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines