I hope that someone can help me with a recent persistent issue I have with saving PDFs from InDesign/Acrobat Pro DC:
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Mid 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
OS Mojave 10.14.1
With a QNAP(AFP) Windows based server.
Acrobat Pro DC (latest)
InDesign CC 2019 (latest)
This has only happened with recent updates of Acrobat.
1. I export a PDF from InDesign from my mac to our shared drive (QNAP)
2. (Not every time) the above action crashes InDesign (Spinning Wheel of Death)
3. The PDF is saved, but I have to force quite Acrobat to regain control of InDesign
4. This also causes my computer to disconnect from the shared drive so I can't then save the open InDesign document on the shared drive.
5. My 'Favourites' in my side bar change. It puts previous (and since deleted) favourites back. These are not consistent with each crash.
It's really disrupting my workflow as I save PDFs on a very regular basis. If anyone can help would be very much appreciated. I should note that I do not have a technical knowledge of our shared drive (QNAP).