Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Widget Reporting

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a way to make widget results report to a quiz for reporting purposes? For example, I am trying to do a Jeopardy game and I see a reporting tab but it just says "interaction ID". I realize there may already be answers to thsi question or reading material, so if you could just link that information- I would greatly appreciate it! Or any help

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you talk about the Learning Intereactions? The games are interactive, which means they can have a score. But the score is not linked to the result of the game: user will get the score when he has played the game. Games have associated variales, but their value depends on the game. I tried to summarize (and offer a table) a while ago, but the most recent interactions (Bulletin is one of them) are not included. Feel free to have a look at:

Tips - Learning Interactions - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you familiar with xAPI and LRS's as opposed to or used in conjunction with an LMS?  With a little code magic you can make captivate report anything about anything.  It is not an out of the box solution, but if you want to capture any value it can be done fairly easily with this technology.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources