• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

create adobe pdf

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from Adobe Pro XI to Adobe Pro 2017.  One of our employees receives a message when they try to print as pdf (using Adobe PDF), "Your request could not be completed.  Adobe Acrobat license has either expired or not been activated".  I verified that her License is active.

[Moved to Acrobat forum]

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Hi SLS65,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to print to pdf as it shows that Acrobat license isn't activated, is that correct?

If you have Creative Cloud app installed on the machine, uninstall it, reboot the machine and download it again and check. Does that work?

If not, try the troubleshooting steps given in the following forum threads discussing the similar issue:

I have a monthly-pay subscription to Adobe Accurate through Creative Cloud. Suddenly Create Adobe PDF returns "Your req…

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SLS65,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to print to pdf as it shows that Acrobat license isn't activated, is that correct?

If you have Creative Cloud app installed on the machine, uninstall it, reboot the machine and download it again and check. Does that work?

If not, try the troubleshooting steps given in the following forum threads discussing the similar issue:

I have a monthly-pay subscription to Adobe Accurate through Creative Cloud. Suddenly Create Adobe P... 

Adobe Acrobat DC unable to create pdf due to license problems

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines