• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile inconsistent when double tapping to enlarge image

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on an iPad pro with original raw files (not previews). When you double tap to enlarge an image LR mobile enlarges to what seem to be randomly different sizes - sometimes around 50% and other times maybe 200% (hard to tell since there is no written indication of the enlargement size). Tapping back and forth on the same image will produce a different size each time. Makes it very difficult to judge image sharpness. Anyone else have this issue? Any advice much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have exact same issue with original raw files and been searching web to find a solution without success! What I actually want is to get a true 1:1 pixel view (100% zoom), but appears to be no way to do that. When I first open an image and double tap the zoom factor is about 50% to 75% depending on image resolution. On my D500 (5599x3728 resolution) the zoom factor is closer to 75%, and on images from my D850 (8288x5520) the zoom factor is about 50%. Then on files from both camera if I zoom out and then back in again by double tapping the zoom factor sometimes jumps to 200%. In fact this happens more often than not when repeatedly zooming out and back in again. Very frustrating I want to get accurate 100% (1:1) view but there doesn’t seem to be a way to do this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, of course...it's a real problem...Why is no indication on the screen (25 %, 50 %, 100 % ...) !!!!??????

It's so difficult to work with sharpness level or noise reduction...I wait this option since month and month (since the beginning of LR Ipad).

Adobe, do you hear me ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’ve seen other posts on this subject dating up to a year or more back. None have been answered. I’m assuming that it is not a priority for Adobe to address this problem or maybe there is an implementational issue with iOS and/or Apple mobile devices? Such a shame as this is a critical feature for assessing image sharpness/detail/noise during post processing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines