Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining People Tags

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a way to combine 2 people tags. I went through and was tagging friends and I incorrectly spelled the name and continued adding pictures. Later I added the name once again with the correct spelling not remembering that I had already added it incorrectly. Now I have some of the images under one people tag and other under a different one. I would like to combine both of them, then delete the incorrectly spelled one.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Did you apply people tags by naming stacks in People view? If yes, you can select the stacks in Named people view you want to merge by holding down the Ctrl/Cmd key. After you have selected them, look for  "Merge People" option at the bottom panel and click it. It will ask you for the name again where you can enter or select the correct name.

Thanks,

Somya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines