• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't sign in to Lightroom or Photoshop, and none of the previous answers apply.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an experienced user of LR and PS on MAC IOS 14.10.1.  I can't sign in to either app and I can't get a new password set.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Hi Pat,

Since you mention that none of the previous answers apply, can you let us know what troubleshooting you have tried so far? I assume you've gone through the solutions in this help document: Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly​, correct? Have you also verified your connection to the Adobe activation servers: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications​?

Also, which version of LR and PS are you using? Mac OS 10.14 may ha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pat,

Since you mention that none of the previous answers apply, can you let us know what troubleshooting you have tried so far? I assume you've gone through the solutions in this help document: Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly​, correct? Have you also verified your connection to the Adobe activation servers: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications​?

Also, which version of LR and PS are you using? Mac OS 10.14 may have issues with versions prior to CC2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines