• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't click on the allow for local storeage for videos.

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I watch any videos on internet explorer that are not on youtube I get an Adobe Flash Player Settings Local Storage notification that I can't get rid of.  I am unable to left or right click on it and when I try to click on it the video acts like it is part of the video.  I have attached an image of the error.  Adobe flash is on the latest version and this is on a Windows 7.

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to select the allow button with TAB and SPACE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tab and space didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it recalls me the same behavior long time ago but for cam/mic.What I did if I recall well is to empty the cache (included persistent cache) in your browser, then uninstall completely Flash, reboot and reainstall Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, this is the anti-clickjacking logic kicking in.  We do a check to see that the dialog isn't obscured.  When stuff (like video) is moving around on the edges of the dialog, sometimes that creates a false positive and we won't take the click.

The best way to solve this is to use the storage settings in the native control panel to suppress this dialog.

Just go to Control Panel > Flash > Storage and either set Allow sites to save information to this computer, or add the host in that dialog to the whitelist by clicking on Local Storage Settings by Site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IE browser display ratio is not 100%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines