• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Print 11x14"

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot what a pain it is to print in all adobe products, except the old Elements 2. One of the main print sizes is 11x14", you can buy 11x14" paper, frames are abundant, but abobe refuses to let people print 11x14". Yes there is work arounds, like using an 11x17 template, but you end up wasting valuable paper, having to cut by hand and spending an enormous amount of time messing with it all.

Adobe, you should know 11x14" is a common size for printing and paint canvases, 13x19 and all the other odd sizes are not. None of your products offers 11x14". Your whole printing systems is a mess and needs to be simplified. How many times do you need to choose landscape or portrait, only to click print and you get the opposite and there goes another $1 piece of paper. How many windows do you need to open to keep making more and more settings, most of which are the same ones. It's like you don't test what they make.

I have a Canon pro 100, adobe LR CC. PS CC. PS e5, PS E9, PS E11, PS E2; (Epson workforce is the same). I've been painting and printing for 20-30 years. It only gets worse, not better. Some sizes are easy enough, but not 11x14".

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

these are user-to-user forums.

if you want to report a bug to adobe, Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.

if you want to report a bug to adobe, Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines