• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drop Down Box based on other drop down box

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is going to be hard to explain and probably tricky to execute (if possible, but I'm hoping you guys will have a solution!)

Basically, I need to create two drop down boxes. The first drop down box will be the make of a vehicle, and the second will be for the model.

Ideally, I would like to be able to, for example, select Honda on the make drop down box, and have the model options in the drop down box only list models for Honda, so the make list would have all available makes, but the second box would only show whatever models for the make chosen in the first drop down box.

Please help! I'm new to using this program and kind of need some baby steps here.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't want mess around with code, consider this (paid-for) tool I've developed that allows you to set it up quite easily:

Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Create Dependent Dropdowns

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines