Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make the protection certificate valid for one-time only

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I know how to protect a pdf and save the private key. after saving the private key any person have this key and install it to his/her computer will have access to the pdf. If I am creating my pdf and sharing it with students with the same key for everyone they will be able to share it with others, so how can I make a private key that is valid only for one time (a single computer only) If there is no such a way, what is other suggests that you have for the mentioned incident?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your budget has 5-6 figures and your students don't work on mobile consider DRM software. But remember students can still photograph their screen or do other tricks. And students are motivated and able to do tricks. Probably best to rethink your aim.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I notice that students might be able to do tricks, but I want to protect my contents as much as I can. I have found a great freeware do the job, here is it's called Secretpdf you can found it here: Secret PDF - Free PDF DRM Software

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines