• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

intermittent spinning wheel when I am using the cloning tool - iMac Pro

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a new iMac Pro with the latest version of photoshop. I am intermittently getting a spinning wheel around the cursor when I am using the cloning tool. Any thoughts. It is driving me crazy as it enlarges the cursor and delays the result of the clone for a second. I have never had this issue before. File sizes are anywhere between 50 to 150mb. I have tons of memory and storage open. I have only seen it on the newest version of photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This issue was supposed to be fixed in version 20.0.1

More info

Known issues in Photoshop CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. I was already upgraded to 20.0.1 and I am using Mojave. I am still having the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Do you have the rulers enabled if so try hiding them CMD + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again for the input. Rulers weren't and are still not showing. I still have the issue. I have never you used them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using mac pro. I have purchased it for the first time. I am facing same issue when i try to create post image for my blog I finally upgraded to version 20.0.1 , My issue was fixed for one day but next day I had same issue. Can any one please help what should be the problem? Either I don't know how to use mouse pad for mac or there is something else? Please let me know further. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines