• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[HELP] Can't reinstall acrobat reader

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I was having some trouble with my current version of the acrobat reader, then I uninstalled it.

But now I can't reinstall it, I've downloaded the file several times, when the installation is at 90%  the message "latest version already installed" keeps showing, BUT THERE IS NO VERSION INSTALLED

What can I do???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Tatianaj,

We're sorry for the trouble you had and for the delayed response, please reboot the machine once and then use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove any corrupt or conflicting installation files of Adobe Reader Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine once and then download the setup of Adobe Reader from ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/1900820081/

Once the setup is downloaded, right-click on it and choose ‘properties’.

Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/7 (assuming you are on Windows machine) operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and locate Adobe Reader's icon, right-click on it and choose 'Run as Administrator'.

If the issue persists, please create a test user profile with full admin rights and check.

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines