• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printer Profile for Pixma TS8250

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed my new Canon Pixma Printer TS8250 which has replaced my old MG6250.  The Printer works perfectly for typed letter as well as printing photos in Photoshop CC 2019 provided, in the Printer Dialogue, I select "Printer Manages Colour".  However, if I select "Photoshop Manages Colour", although my printer (TS8250) is correctly recognised as the Default Printer, the Dropdown Printer Profile List does not show a profile for my new printer.  My old printer profiles, however, are still visible even though the old printer has been disconnected and removed. The Printer Profile Box always starts with an entry for a Canon profile ending in "2015".

Can anyone help me, please?  Has Adobe just not caught up yet with the new Canon printers or have I failed to do something during the installation?

Colin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, JJ,

Thank you for responding to my question but I am too much of a dumbo to know exactly what to do next. I did click the link but it appears to refer me to instructions for printing but this does not answer my question.

What I want to know is why, in the Print Dialogue, does my Printer Profile Dropdown List still show the profile for my old printer (which has been removed) but does not show a profile for my new printer.

Sorry to be a nuisance but can you guide me?

Kind regards,

Colin

To: Colin Stokes <ccstokes@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, 19 November 2018, 2:33

Subject: Printer Profile for Pixma TS8250

Printer Profile for Pixma TS8250

created by JJMack in Photoshop - View the full discussionhttps://www.google.com/search?q=ColorProfilesforPixmaTS8250&oq=ColorProfilesforPixm aTS8250&aqs=chrome..69i57.196… If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10758141#10758141 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10758141#10758141 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following" Start a new discussion in Photoshop by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624. This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, again, JJ,

Just out of interest I thought you might like to know that I reinstalled Photoshop CC 2019 as well as the printer but nothing has changed.  Perhaps, Adobe have just not yet added my printer's profile to their list.

I did read once that Adobe staffers read these discussions and take steps to remedy a problem.  Let's hope that one of them notices this one.

Thanks for your interest.

Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color Profiles are installed into you OS. If installing You Printers device drivers support did not  install  Printer Profiles for different inks and papers you need to download the printer profiles from the web from the makers of your Printer and the Makers of the Paper you want to use in the printer. Install the into your OS.  One windows you can use the Control Panel Color Management to manage your profiles on your system they install into "C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color"

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being a hard ware professional I can suggest you that it is one of the best to work for. It does have 6 individual inks, printable nail stickers, and SD card slot. Which is perfect for printing. If you want to have more info just visit my page .Page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've recently faced the same issue as you and found the step by step solution to this problem at facebook. If you want you can check that out yourself, Hope this helps. Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you recently upgraded form one version of windows to another,it's possible that the current printer driver is for the previous version of Windows.If you've had recent power outages,viruses,or other computer problems,it's possible that the drivers have become damaged. Brother printer offline windows 10 Downloading and installing the latest driver for your printer can resolve these types of problems.You can search for a driver on the manufacture's website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines